- Strong academic program with an emphasis on integrating faith into all areas of life
- Daily devotions and monthly chapel services
- Music, physical education, French, and art in every grade
- Sports in grades four and five include hockey, cross country, track and field, and intramural activities
- Small class sizes
Grades 1- 5 have an emphasis on Solid Foundations. We offer a curriculum designed to challenge all learners, while respecting all academic abilities. The Curriculum consists of language arts, Bible, French, science, social studies, mathematics, physical education, music, fine arts and computer technology.
All areas of study are taught from a biblical perspective, enabling students to see God’s handiwork in all areas of His Creation. Through personal attention from the certified teachers who are scholars in their profession, the elementary program equips students to impact communities for service in God’s world.
- Primary Sing
- Integrated Primary Canada Unit
- Pioneer Day
- Options Program
Love God and respond to Him with hope and awe.
Understand, interpret, and discern world and life views.
Develop personal gifts and use them in God’s kingdom.
Become wise and Christ-like participants in their communities.