Tuition & Related Fees
How much will it cost to send my child(ren) to Beacon Christian School?
2022-2023 Tuition Fees are as follows:
– Morning Core Program (Morning only 8:30 – 11:40 a.m.): $4,940 ($412 Monthly)
– Afternoon+ Program (Mornings plus Mon/Wed/Thur Afternoons): $6,875 ($573 Monthly)
– Full- Day Program (Every day 8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.): $8,145 ($679 Monthly)
– Morning Core Program (Morning only 8:30 – 11:40 a.m.): $8,145 ($679 Monthly)
– Afternoon+ Program (Mornings plus Mon/Wed/Thur Afternoons): $10,080 ($840 Monthly)
– Full-Day Program (Every day 8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.): $11,345 ($946 Monthly)
One Child (Grade 1 – 8): $12,710 ($1,060 Monthly)
Two Children (JK – 8): $15,550 ($1,296 Monthly)
Three or More Children (JK – 8): $17,860 ($1,489 Monthly)
International Student Fee: $14,500 (per student)
Other Optional Fees:
Transportation (Optional): $2,750 per family not student. You may also choose to take the bus one way only for $1,375 per family (mornings OR afternoons)
* To inquire about financial assistance and the Beacon Bursary Fund, please contact Valerie Veldman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DID YOU KNOW?
Beacon Christian School is a registered charitable organization and part of your tuition fees qualify for a donation receipt to be claimed on your income tax return. This amount changes every year, but most families receive a considerable refund which reduces the actual amount of tuition they pay per year. Please contact email@example.com for more information.