Tuition & Related Fees
How much will it cost to send my child(ren) to Beacon Christian School?
2021-2022 Tuition Fees are as follows:
– Core Program (Morning Only 8:30 – 11:40 a.m.): $4,795 ($400 Monthly)
– Mornings plus Mon/Wed/Thur Afternoons: $6,665 ($555 Monthly)
– Full days = $7,905 ($659 Monthly)
– Core Program (Morning Only 8:30 – 11:40 a.m.): $7,905 ($659 Monthly)
– Mornings plus Mon/Wed/Thur Afternoons: $9,775 ($815 Monthly)
– Full days = $11,015 ($918 Monthly)
One Child (Gr. 1 – 8): $12,340 ($1,029 Monthly)
Two Children (JK – 8): $15,100 ($1,259 Monthly)
Three or More Children (JK – 8): $17,340 ($1,446 Monthly)
International Student Fee: $14,075 (per student)
Other Optional Fees:
Transportation (Optional): $2,600 per family not student. You may also choose to take the bus one way only for $1,300 per family (mornings OR afternoons)
* To inquire about financial assistance and the Beacon Bursary Fund, please contact Valerie Veldman at email@example.com.
DID YOU KNOW?
Beacon Christian School is a registered charitable organization and part of your tuition fees qualify for a donation receipt to be claimed on your income tax return. This amount changes every year, but most families receive a considerable refund which reduces the actual amount of tuition they pay per year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.